Please fill out this short form if you are interested in serving as a Grant Panelist for our 2024 Cycle.
Panelists are an essential part of the grant award selection process. These individuals are knowledgeable of the needs, concerns, and wishes of their communities. CREATE Council on the Arts would like to represent the diverse communities that we serve throughout Greene, Columbia, and Schoharie Counties.
We also encourage you to send this form to other folks you feel would make great Panelists – we want to reach a wide range of arts & culture experts throughout Greene, Columbia, and Schoharie Counties – we need panelists that represent ALL of those areas.
Panelist duties include:
- Review Panel Handbook
- Scoring between 20-40 applications
- Participate in a day long panel meeting
- Panel meetings occur in late March / April 2024
- Honorarium of $150
- FREE admittance to all Grantee events.
- Invitation to the annual Grant Award Ceremonies held in Greene, Columbia, and Schoharie Counties.
Quick eligibility check
if you can answer “yes” to all of these questions, you’re probably eligible to serve on one of CREATE‘s review panels
- Do I reside in Greene, Columbia, or Schoharie County?
- Do I have an interest in my community?
- Do I have time to commit a full day to the panel review meeting?
For a full list of eligibility requirements, please see the Panel Handbook.
Please note that panelists will be required to fill out, sign, and return a Letter of Commitment and Affiliation Statement.